Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, St Raphael Resort assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Flexibility on your travel plans.
• St Raphael Resort will allow guests who have made bookings for stays before May 31, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a credit note, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.straphael.com) or via our reservation department. Please contact the hotel directly to modify your reservations.
• For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
• For new reservations, we recognise the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates have been discounted to the value of the special restricted rates and will allow you to cancel up to 72 hours prior to your arrival free of charge. The special restricted rates have been deactivated until the of December 31, 2020. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.straphael.com) and online travel agents.
As always and remaining, the safety, health and security of our guests, associates and team members, are of the highest of our priorities and importance. We are doing everything to maintain, update and enhance the safety and wellbeing of our guests’ stay. Our priority is for the health and safety of our guests, still ensuring the comfort of their stay, with the utmost flexibility of the situation of the Coronavirus (Covid-19).
We proudly constantly and thoroughly execute and update our hygiene protocols:
• Hotel staff are trained and constantly briefed on new safety procedures
• Around the clock, on premises trained response teams, to assist and instantly act on any possible alert of a Coronavirus (COVID-19) case.
• Environmental hygiene and sanitisation has increased its frequency for all hotel premises and especially for high-contact points (lobby areas, reception areas, restaurants, elevator handrails, elevator control panels, door handles, public toilets, child care and recreations areas, etc).
• Rooms are thoroughly and frequently disinfected with extremely strict hygiene policies and protocols, and rigorously inspected.
• All food and beverage services have been trained and updated in accordance with HACCP and Covid-19 guidelines, with random frequent inspections for the compliance of staff and environment hygiene.
• Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as hotel lobbies, conference spaces, restaurants and bars.
• Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. With the full flexibility of all our team members, we are monitoring, implementing and ensuring the safety of our guests by continuously evolving and adapting to all present and updated guidelines, of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and to the World Health Organization, regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We look forward to welcoming you to St Raphael Resort with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done.